With my original Mtg Discovery site (mtgdiscovery.com) I looked into using Azure B2C for auth... HAHAHAHA... No. It was faster/easier to roll my own JWT creation/validation.
Pretty messed up when roll your own is easier.
I'm creating V2 of the site. That's what we do. Second time is always better. And it's super MicroSoft stack. C#, all in Azure. Dumb UI...
Decided to not roll my own auth. Using Azure B2C. It's dumb.
Like... I knew I was the idiot. All my fault. Once it's working - It's fucking slick. It's abstracted authentication hell away from me. I love that.
I've spent almost 24 hours beating my head against it. IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK!
And for fucks sake - I followed multiple quick starts. Did lots of stuff. Tonight... Sat down and started over. Found a(nother) quick start.
This is a simple post for my future self of how the hell to get azure b2c working.
FIRST: Create Tenant (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory-b2c/tutorial-create-tenant)
Follow those two quick starts and you're golden!!! HAHA - Nope.
You'll need to go into the App Registration -> Authentication and check the "Access Tokens (used for implicit flows)". I don't think it SHOULD need to be checked, but it failed until I did that.
So... Really slick - but it's been SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS to figure out exactly what to do.